Susan Rominger - Phone 214-609-2396
To confirm a reservation you must contact the reservation administrator by telephone. After a reservation is made, a contract will need to be completed and returned via postal mail with applicable reservation deposit. Reservation is pending until completed contract and deposit is received. Reservations are First-Come, First-Paid.
AGREEMENT FOR USE OF THE ELLIS COUNTY WOMAN’S BUILDING
RULES AND REGULATIONS FOR USE OF THE ELLIS COUNTY WOMAN’S BUILDING
- Print off copy of contract and copy of Rules and Regulations
- Fill in contract and Rules and Regulations
- Mail completed forms and deposit check to the administrator.
- After receipt of forms and deposit, you will be contacted by the administrator.
- After your event, the deposit will be returned within 7 days after building inspection.
The serving of alcoholic beverages at your event requires an additional security deposit of $ 100 A security person hired by the Woman’s Building, at your expense and paid in advance, must be present during your entire event if you plan to serve alcohol. For more information, please read the Rules and Regulations.